Did You Miss the 8th Excellence in Juvenile Defense Conference?
Were you in court, on the wait list, or just unable to make it to last year’s 8th Annual Excellence in Juvenile Defense Conference?
Don’t fret. Since this year’s conference was all online, all the materials, presentations and recordings and are available as a home study for 15.0 general CLE credits and 1.8 ethics credits.
Topic and Presentations Include:
- Juvenile Law Update
- Advocating for a Child’s Best Interest in Sex Offense Cases
- Educational Neuropsychological Evaluations
- Education Advocacy: Breaking the School to Prison Pipeline
- Detention Advocacy
- Understanding Confidentiality Issues in Multi-Disciplinary Teams (**ETHICS)
- Litigating Reverse Transfer and Transfer Hearings
- Oversight and Advocacy in the Division of Youth Services (DYS)
- Addressing Disproportionate Contact of Youth of Color in the Colorado Juvenile Justice System
- Is YOS right for my client: Eligibility, Conditions and Revocations.
Click here for the full Conference Agenda including a detailed summary of each session and the presenters: 8th Annual Excellence in Juvenile Defense
Order your Home Study CLE recording below: