Donate! Help us serve Colorado’s kids!
Donations are tax-deductible.
- $20.00 would pay for initial discovery in one municipal court case.
- $35.00 would pay for mileage for three round trip visits to public schools in Commerce City to represent kids in school discipline and special education cases.
- $50.00 would cover costs to print 15 copies of our new Direct File Report, to educate legislators and the juvenile justice community about the work left to be done when sentencing children as adults.
- $100 would pay for the mailing and record costs to complete two cases petitioning to remove a child from the sex offender registry.
- $350 would pay the costs associated with holding one two hour continuing legal education session for juvenile defense attorneys.
- $500 would pay for investigation costs for one municipal court case that proceeds to trial.
Click the donate now button to donate on-line:
Give a paycheck contribution through your workplace!
CJDC is proud to partner with Community Shares of Colorado in workplace giving campaigns. Making charitable donations via paycheck contributions is a convenient option that allows incremental gifts to add up over the course of a year. A paycheck contribution of $1 a day – $5 each work week-adds up to a $260 annual donation! That covers one month of mailing costs for our Believe in Youth! program, which allows children to expunge their juvenile records and move forward to education and employment opportunities.
Do you have an employee giving campaign at work? If yes, please choose CJDC as the recipient of your workplace giving pledge. If your company hosts workplace giving fairs and presentations, request CJDC be a featured nonprofit! If Community Shares is not included in your giving campaign, email email@example.com to discuss adding more diversity and choice to your campaign.
If you don’t have an employee giving campaign, let your HR or Community Investment contact know you want to support CJDC through Community Shares. Contact Community Shares to help you start a campaign at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.861.7507.
Workplace giving is a great way to support CJDC! CJDC’s community shares number is 5214.
Thank you for your support!