We Believe in Youth and are here to REPRESENT YOU!
Our Education First Program Provides Qualified youth with a Free Lawyer for Suspension, Expulsion, Special Education and select Municipal Court criminal proceedings.
- Are you or your child facing suspension, expulsion or special education proceedings?
- IEP meetings, 504 determination, manifestation determinations
- Have you or your child been charged in municipal court for a crime that resulted in school disciplinary proceedings?
CJDC wants to help! CJDC can represent indigent clients who qualify for our services free of charge!
Our Believe in Youth Program Provides Qualified youth and young adults with a Free Attorney for Expungement of Juvenile Records and Deregistration
- Do you or someone you know have a closed juvenile case or successfully completed deferred adjudication?
- Do you or someone you know have a prior juvenile arrest or criminal charges from Colorado?
- Even if you case was dismissed or your were only arrested you may still be eligible for expungement!
- Are you finishing your probation or deferred adjudication on a juvenile case from Colorado?
- You may be eligible for expungement at the termination of your supervision!
CJDC Wants to Help! CJDC can represent indigent clients with expungement petitions to clear records!
- Do you have a prior sex offense adjudication in Colorado? Have you completed your supervision/treatment?
- CJDC is offering free legal services to petition for removal from the sex offender registry
- You do not have to be under the age of 18 to qualify for these services if your case was in juvenile court.
CJDC Wants to Help! CJDC can represent indigent clients who qualify for our services for deregistration
If you are interested in seeing if you qualify for free legal services:
Please contact us via email at admin@CJDC.org or via phone at 303.435.7232.
ARE YOU LAWYER?
Want to Help Support Youth?
Attorneys interested in attending training on expungement and deregistration, volunteering at a pro bono clinic, or taking on a pro bono case, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Attorneys willing to represent youth in juvenile municipal court criminal cases, please contact our Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org.